How do I change my billing information?

Maybe your credit card expired, you've moved, or you just want your membership tied to a different account.  Whatever the reason, you need to alter your billing information, but unsure how to do it.

There are 2 options as to how you could accomplish this:

1. Simply submit a Help-Desk Ticket with us so that we could manually update our billing system as there is nowhere on the site for you to do this. Please make sure to include the following info: Name on card, Card Co. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), account number, & expiration date of card. Once this info has been received and the change made in our system we will respond back letting you know and redact the information in the ticket to protect you.


2. Call us at our Toll-Free number and relay the info over the phone. When using this option be sure to call:

Mon-Thurs between the hours of 8:30am ET-5pm ET


AND Select Ext. 2 for the Billing Department

Was this article helpful?
6 out of 7 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


  • Avatar
    Fred Bogdanov

    This brief article is perfect as I have had to change my billing information in the past. This information makes the process very simple and clear. Thanks for your outstanding service and all that you do!